Saturday 23 June 2007

What If...?

This is a post on Interschool Rally 2007.

What If…

Have you ever asked yourself this question that begins with "What if…"?
What if I were to enter Arts Stream after Form 3?
What if I were to go for Yvonne's party?
What if I were to buy this shirt?
What if…
What if…
What if…


What if…

Have anyone told you that everything happened by chance? You forgot to bring your school tie and so happened that day your school called off assembly and you go "Phew!" . Or remembered the day you were walking home from tuition and two guys was about to mug u but so happened that a group of adults were passing by and you were saved? Is it by chance? What if there was assembly that day? What if the group of adults did not pass your way?

What if I were to tell you that nothing happens by chance?

What if there weren't any plants on earth? What if all the trees on earth one day disappear? What if I was more handsome? What if I was prettier? What if I was a celebrity? What if I can sing like Daniel Lee? What if I were born in another family? What if my parents have enough money to send me to school? What if I had a million dollars? What if… And the list of questions goes on.

Many of us are wired this way that we think life is just about studies, entering college, get a job, get married, build a happy family, continue working until you retire, send your children to college, and wait for your departure from earth. Doesn't it sound so boring? And so mechanical? You wake up, you go to school, you come back form school, you go for tuition, you come back from tuition, you study, you eat, you sleep, you wake up the next morning and do the same routine. But I throw you this question:

What if you were meant for MORE than this?

What if you were meant to do more than just study, enter college, get a job, get married, get babies and build a family? What if I tell you there is more to life? What if I tell you with no doubts that…

You were born for more!

Life is not just about eating, drinking and be merry. Life is not just about having a "Happy ever after" ending. Life is more than this! You think you can't do much, you are limited with financial problems, you were born in a poor family, your parents are divorced, you are the least favorite in school, and everyone treats you as though you are invisible. You are sick of life, you tell yourself that for the rest of your life you will remain the same. Wait… Don't give up hope yet… Because there is someone who knows what he is doing with you.

Are you constantly asking yourself, "What will my future be?"

What if I tell you that you don't have to worry about your future because it is well taken care of?

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


What if I were to tell you that life is not just about getting a good job, getting married, building a family and waiting for life to end?
What if I tell you that God knows your future? What if I tell you He has something great in store for you? Will you believe me? Will you believe God?

There is something waiting for you this season. There is a greater reason for your existence here on earth. You will be blown away. There is something great to be revealed to you on the 7th of July 2007.

Come for this year's Interschool Rally. There is something waiting for you to be uncovered.

What if you do not go for Interschool Rally 2007?
I leave the answer to you alone.

What if you come for Interschool Rally 2007?
Come and you will know the answer.

See you on the 777.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


What if you were born to do more…
Zlwin Chew
www.zlwin.blogspot.com

A message from a fellow ISCF Rally guitarist.

No comments: